Once a day all orders are checked and some are selected for a preview reminder, this is aiming to push clients in the process of approving all images.
It’s also important not to send more reminders than necessary as we don’t want to annoy our clients.
The system will select what orders require an action from the client. To do so it’ll check the following conditions for all existing orders:
- The order must be open. Suspended orders will be skipped too.
- Somebody must have uploaded one or more images.
- One or more images must be waiting to either be approved or request changes.
- Last notification to client was sent more than 7 days ago.
- Last preview item is newer than the latest assets. NOTE: This might be a dangerous idea because any change in the Dropbox folder is considered as an update in the assets.